Followers

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Snowman Wishes.....

Hello everyone: I have a simple card to share with you today that I'll link to the One Layer Christmas Card challenge, with the optional twist "Snowman", here is my card.
I stamped this cute Snowman is from Inkadinkado and it's old, I tried to look for it but couldn't find it. I stamped it onto a panel of Ninah Solar White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils. Using one of THIS  Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations dies as a stencil, I sponged the upper right corner with Tim Holtz Broken China distress ink. 
I created a bit of snow using one of the stamps in the retired Stampin Up! photopolymer set called "White Christmas", stamping the snow with Versamark ink and heat embossing it with white embossing powder.
I hope you can see the falling snow better in this picture.  The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Cozy Cupfuls and it's heat embossed in silver. 
Here is a view of the finished inside.
The snowflakes are stamped onto a panel of Ninah Solar White card stock with Tuskineko Brilliance Archival ink in Pearlescent Sky Blue, the inside sentiment is from a retired Stamping up set called "Snow Much Fun".
Here is the banner that inspired this card.

Thank you so much for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

6 comments:

Darlene DeVries said...

Maria, your use of the stencil is so creative! I had to look up close to figure that snowy edge out. Awesome. :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Darlene, it was hard to photograph this card, I took several pictures of it and this two were the "best", I'm going to get some embossing paste, I think it will show better when I use the stencils, but I'm glad you liked it, thanks for stopping by.

Mary Fish said...

The background is perfection!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, I had a bit of difficulty photographing the snow, so glad you were able to see it.

Sonny said...

Love this little snowman . He looks so happy !
Pretty snow effect ! Plus the blue is perfect for this card .

Susan Joyce said...

Awesome card Maria, love every detail. Thanks for sharing at OLCCC,