Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2016

EAT YOUR CAKE AND NAP TOO!!!!!

Hello everyone: I have a card I want to share with you that I will link to the SIP Sketch Challenge from Ginger, I just turned it on the horizontal to fit my mousy image.


Oh my gosh!! this little mouse looks sooooo happy, with it's belly full of cake, I kind of look like that after eating birthday cake, only not as cute, LOL!!
This image is from House Mouse, you know how much I adore this little mice siblings, it's called "Have your Cake and Nap Too", so darn adorable.
I stamped it onto Canson water color paper with Stazon Jet Black ink and colored it with SU markers and the aqua painter. I embossed the background and stamped the sentiment with one of my many Birthday Greetings from my stash. 
Here is a picture of the finish inside.


The sentiment is from a Flourishes retired set called "Pinwheels and Popsicles" and the cup cake detail is from another Flourishes set called "Lots of Thoughts".
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.

SIP Sketch Challenge 39 800
And the stamp sets I used to create it.


Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.




6 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Cake? Did someone say Cake? Why yes, I'll have a slice, make mine butter creme and coffee. Gotta have coffee! :) Sweet little mouse Sonny won't have any if there's a mouse in your kitchen! All the more for me!

Sonny said...

Cute card and great coloring ! Oh, and you can give my slice of cake to Patti ! For the obvious reason .
Your card fits in with the Bring Birthdays Back thingie going on .....did not say one word about MICE !!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Ah!!! yes my friend, say cake and I'm there!! Coffee Buttercream icing, love it.
I love this little mice, no matter what they are doing.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LOL!! my friend, I know you like my mice, but only on my cards, right? I'll make sure the mice are not around when you come over for cake.

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Gorgeous card and I love the colouring on your stamped image. That cake looks good enough to eat. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink paper. Carolyn xx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Carolyn, I love coloring this little mice and the sketch at SIP was just perfect for my image.