Followers

Friday, March 25, 2016

Just Because.....for CAS{E} this Sketch!.....

Hello again, everyone: I have another card to share with you today that was done in just about 30min.  I wanted to brake the seal of my new Tim Holtz distress inks I got from my local Hobby Lobby store with my 40% off coupon, they are a bargain, specially when they are on sale, woo hoo!!
I will link up this card to the CAS{E} this Sketch! by Sam Simpson, here is my card.


The colors I use to stencil the front of my card base are Peacock Feathers, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Shabby Shutters and Picked Raspberry. I used a little of Spiced Marmalade and Ripe Persimmon on the Butterfly , her body and antennae are colored with Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is from my stash and it 's stamped with SU Rich Razleberry ink, I stamped one of the images of the SU set called "Gorgeous Grunge" in gold ink, to follow the sketch.
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment and strawberry images are from the retired Flourishes stamp set called "Strawberries".
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.



And the picture of the stamps I used.

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, (a bit later if I find some time) happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



5 comments:

Patti Willey said...

I love handwriting so my eye goes to your beautiful sentiment but the entire card is Fabulous! What a stash you're creating! Don't forget Christmas. lol. Actually, take the weekend off, I hope your Daughters are planning on providing your Easter Dinner, Enjoy!

Sonny said...

Love those beautiful colors that you used with that stencil. Pretty pretty pretty !

Lisa said...

I think your colors scream Easter/Spring. So soft looking. Very nice and pretty.

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

Maria! These distress inks have never looked this sweet and soft in my craftroom! BEautiful!
=]