Followers

Monday, July 4, 2016

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!

Hello dear friends: This card is not for a challenge today, this card is to wish you and your family a very happy and safe 4th. of July!!!!!
As an immigrant and for the past 15 years, a proud American Citizen, I feel fortunate and grateful to live in this wonderful land of opportunity, where hard work is rewarded and Freedom is cherished, regardless of where you came from.
So, today I salute my adoptive Country and all of you, my friends, God Bless the United States of America.


A picture of the finished inside of my card.


Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Big hugs and best wishes from Maria.

4 comments:

Patti Willey said...

I for one am glad you and your dear family call America your home! I'm thankful for your friendship and so pleased with your crafty blog keeping us all awe-inspired by your talents! Have a Happy Independence Day Maria!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you my friend, I'm thankful for your friendship too Patti, knowing you, even if it's not in person yet, is one of the best things I love about this passion of ours, we have crossed the physical distance that separate us through our art and planted the seed of our friendship which I cherish.
Enjoy your day, my dear.

Mary Fish said...

Lovin' the peekaboo card shapes!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, die cutting the stars was a last minute change, I was going to just add some to the panel but the pattern paper is so pretty, I wanted it to show through.