Followers

Saturday, September 23, 2017

More Fairies.....

Hello everyone: I just realized I haven't play with my Fairy stamps in a while so, I made this card with one of them, it's one of my favorite images from this bunch of plain red rubber stamps that was given to me by my dear aunt (she is actually my hubby's aunt on his dad's side) after she purchased them from a thrift store some years ago. They had no name, they were just in a cardboard box, dirty, stained, some of them not even trimmed and she thought I would like them. Well, I not only like them, I LOVE THEM!!!!!  These are some of the most beautiful Fairy images I've ever seen. 
So here is my card.


I love this image, this is how I imagine little Faeries, playing with the morning dew on top of the flowers, so sweet and whimsical.
I stamped this image with Stazon black ink and colored it with Sakura Koi water colors, I added some Wink of Stella to her wings, the sentiment is from SU called "Teeny, Tiny Wishes", the decorative corners are from Spellbinders.
****************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is one of my most favorites, the font is gorgeous and the words so meaningful.
The silhouette of the Fairy is from Poppy Stamps and it's stamped with Rich Razleberry from SU.

I'm entering this card onto the following challenges.
Delicious Doodles Challenge September "Fairies at the Bottom of the Garden"
Rubber Dance Theme Challenge September "Favorite Stamp" 
SheepSki Design Challenges #6 "Feature a Creature" 
The Rubber Buggy Challenge #2 "Flowers.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



12 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Yes! Always nice to see the fairies come out! I love this flower! Just imagine the magic finding a fairy in your rose bush!

Dotty Jo said...

A beautiful card, and so beautifully framed! Thanks so much for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

Nancy Hill said...

Just a beautiful sentiment to go with this gorgeous card with the fairies. The coloring on the rose came out beautifully. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at The Rubber Buggy and can't wait to see your next project or card with us soon. Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

Sonny P. said...

So pretty and magical ! Such a pretty rose for that whimsical fairy to sit on in the early morning .

HJ said...

Beautiful card, Maria. Love the colors of the roses, the pretty fairies and decorative corners. Great job! Enjoy your day!

Mary Fish said...

That's such a lovely sentiment. The watercoloring is impeccable!

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous colouring on the stunning card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Rubber Buggy Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again.

Unknown said...

wonderful card :)
thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you’ll join us again 🙂
Greetings
DT heike 🙂

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Wow, Maria! Your card is so pretty!! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice! We appreciate your joining us! Cyndi, DT

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Maria, this is a beautiful and whimsical fairy card! Gorgeous colouring x
Thanks for joining us at Rubber Dance for the Use Your Favourite Stamp challenge.
Dot x

nitisartfromheart.bloggspot.no said...

This is a wonderful card, Maria. Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance Challenge.
Hugs, Anita x

Jennifer D said...

The whole card is Gorgeous colours, sentiment, colouring and I loooved the story. Thankyou for joining us at The Rubber Buggy.