Followers

Monday, October 23, 2017

Miss You.....

Hello everyone: I have a quick card to share today and I'm making a dash to enter it into the CASology Challenge with a CUE WORD "SORRY", here is my interpretation of this word.


This card was made using 4 different stamp sets, all retired. The bench is from a Flourishes set called "Around the Arbor", the bird from a Stampin' Up set called "Scene in a Garden", the sentiment from another Flourishes set called "Friendly Reminders" and the inside sentiment from Flourishes set called "Gerbera Daisies"
Stamped with Stazon black ink on watercolor paper and colored with Sakura Koi watercolors.

********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


I'm entering this card on this challenges.

CASology My interpretation of the word is that you really feel SORRY when you miss someone dear.

The Brown Sugar Challenge #271 "Orange, Brown, Green"  I'm going out on a limb here with a bit of orange on the bird's belly, the green grass and the brown bench.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

8 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Ah Maria! The cue here is Sorry, not Sad. However, your little card is so pretty! I love the wooden bench, with the bird. Nice stamps you've pulled from each set you must be well familiar with your stash to pull these all together! Beautiful!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Patti, thank you for alerting me about my mistake, I went and fixed it, I hope it still ok for the Challenge.
I pretty much know all of my stamp sets and that is how sometimes I use several from different places to make a card.
Thanks again, my friend.
XO

Brian King said...

SO sweet! I love this image - so perfect for a CAS card!

Judy1223 said...

Maria, this is such a sweet scene, and your coloring is wonderful. So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is a lovely scene, Maria! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Deidre said...

You created such a great scene with your stamps! I love your coloring too :) Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Maria!! Great cards. Super clean and simple. I love the coloring on the bench. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing along with the CASology challenge this week.

Mary Fish said...

love all that white and such a simple and pretty image!