Followers

Friday, December 15, 2017

A Little Reminder.....

Hello everyone: We have come to the half way point at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE "Anything but a Card" challenge so, here I am with a fun, and easy project for you that can be useful at the same time. Hope it gets you inspired to join my teammates and me in our gallery.


This is a Handmade Card and Tag holder that can later be used as a pretty organizer for your work desk. You can put pencils, pens, note pads, etc. 
You can see the VIDEO HERE, Angelina has the measurements for this project and easy to follow directions on her video.  
She also provides the link to the tags on her project so CLICK HERE to see how she made her tags, of course you can decorate this project in any way you want to and fit it to any occasion or season.
The flower on the front panel of this greeting card and tag holder is an Amaryllis, which is a flower you also see during the Holidays.
I hope you come and join us and play along, this projects are fun and easy to create and make super gifts for teachers, although I think anyone would be thrilled to receive one.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

4 comments:

Viv said...

Amazing tag and tag holder here Maria, such a lot of detail too. I love that pretty Amaryllis and how you coloured it. Love the beautiful tags and stamping & embossing too ;) hugs Viv xx

Mary Fish said...

What a gorgeous collection of tags and presentation.

Sonny P. said...

Pretty pretty pretty ! Your coloring just makes this box something special ! Love it !

Karen Dunbrook said...

these are wonderful Maria...you've been a busy girl!
xx Karen