Followers

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Eat Your Veggies.....

Hello dear blog friends: Here is another card I made to play along with the Power Poppy January Challenge which is providing 10 fabulous sketches for us to play with, this is my third entry to this challenge, I'll also link this card to a few more challenges at the end of this post.


This image is from a Power Poppy set called FARMERS MARKET, I just love all the delicious, fresh and beautiful veggies in this set.
I stamped my gorgeous purple cauliflower on a die cut piece of watercolor paper with Stazon black in and colored it with my Sakura Koi watercolors. The little sentiment on the tag is from the set, the patter papers are from a discontinued line from Lili of the Valley, the fence was punched with a Martha Stewart punch.

*********************************************************************
Finishing the inside of my cards saves time when I mail them and they give the recipient something pretty to look at when they open the card.


Both the sentiment and the apples are from the set.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


This is the sketch I used from their Card Maps, this is the one I used.


Craft-Dee BowZ Anything goes with a handmade bow, mine is tiny but it's there.

One Crazy Stamper Anything goes with a twist, add purple or blue and a ribbon or button.

Paper Creator "Anything Goes"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

10 comments:

Vicki said...

Lovely card, such a pretty color! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Kitchen" Challenge.

Darlene said...

What a fabulous card ... great coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Kitchen is Where the Heart Is’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Patti Willey said...

Ack! So cute Maria! I love your MS punch and your purple cauliflower! You've been watching your Vegan Granddaughter eat her veggies again!

Aileen said...

Love your card Maria, tried eating purple cauliflower but just couldn't get into it. Love my cauliflower but purple just dosnt do it for me when it comes to food. Lucky your colouring is so good, and as always brilliant inside and out. Hugs mf Aileen

Mary Fish said...

a beautiful bushel, maria!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, so pretty, Maria! I love the basket of cauliflower with the little fence. Such a cute set which I love and I thought about using it for this challenge. I was surprised by how many possibilities I have in my stamp collection. I'm so glad you played along in our kitchen challenge at Double D!

meg said...

Beautiful soft tones and a fantastic stamp,thank you for joining in at Paper Creator

ChristineCreations said...

Love that fun colour palette Maria. That little picket fence is perfect too. Thanks for playing along again in our Power and Spark challenge!

Diane said...

Such a pretty card and beautifully colored!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Nat said...

Beautiful creation! thanks for playing along in this months challenge over at One Crazy Stamper!