Followers

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Made With Love.....

Hello everyone: I have a late card to share with you today, I was busy all morning and I didn't have time to finish this post but, here it is and I hope you like it. I will play along with a few challenges and the end of this post. 


This image is from an old Flourishes set called "Stitched for You".  I stamped the image with Stazon Black ink on a die cut oval from the Spellbinders "Oval Regalia" die set and colored it with SU markers, I love the Real Red Stampin' Up! color, it's so intense and rich. The little pair of scissors are from a Power Poppy set called SAGE ADVISE, stamped on watercolor paper, colored and fussy cut, the pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley.

*****************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment is from the same set.

I'm playing along with the following challenges.




Card Mania Challenge #101 "Red and Hearts"

Craft-Dee Bowz February Challenge "Anything Goes plus a handmade bow"
Hope you can see the little red Gingham bow tied to the scissors.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express. 
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria. 

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is soooooo sweet! I do see that little red gingham bow on the scissors, and I love it, but I just love everything about your card! What a sweet image! I think when I was little and my mom would have her sewing machine out, that big fat red pincushion was my favorite thing! Especially with the little strawberry attached to it! Your background paper and sentiment are just as cute as can be! Thanks for playing with my sewing-themed challenge at the Paper Players this week! So happy to see you in the gallery!

Patti Willey said...

I would imagine you have a winner here Maria! The Paper Players should really appreciate your clean and simple design that has an adorable sewing image including your detailed fussy cutting! Very sweet!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my, this is extra super cute and pretty, Maria! Anything sewing themed appeals to me, but I don't have many stamps along those lines. This image really strikes home, looking so real, and I love how you added those sweet little scissors!

stampwithsandy said...

I love this image, Maria! It's so sweet and vintage-y, and looks like it was fun to color. Love the little dangling scissors, too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

ElizStewart said...

Absolutely love your stamp! Thanks for joining us this week at the Paper Players!

Mary Fish said...

Feels like a vintage illustration. Pretty coloring1

Brian King said...

"Made with love" seems like a "given" with your work, Maria! Everything you make has that perfect touch that shows your artistry and how much you love what you do.

Ann said...

Awesome artwork, I love colors and the image :)
Thanks for playing with us at CardMania Challenges :)