Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Little Artist for Freshly Made Sketches.....

Hello dear friends: This week's sketch for Freshly Made Sketches  by Karren Johnson, has a lot of nice open space to fill in as you please so, here is the card I made with it.
I used once again, a stamp from Stamping Bella called Abigail the Artist thinking of my 17 year old granddaughter who loves to paint with water colors, (sometimes I wonder where she got that from?)
I love this sweet image of a young artist creating. I'm so glad I got this stamp, I can't wait to give this card to her.
Here is a close up of her cute little face and her brushes.
I used my Prismacolor pencils and baby oil this time to color her, the only part I water color is her face and her arms.
I hope you like this card, it was fun and easy to make with this really awesome sketch.
 Please leave me a comment or a question or both, your words always make me smile.
Thank you so much for visiting.
Hugs.
Maria.

10 comments:

  1. Adorable ! The colors are so pretty and this could be you too ! I love this Little Artist`s hair . So so cute ! You are right ....your GD will love this card !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend, she is a cutie pie. I know Vanessa will love this card.

      Delete
  2. Love the coloring and that touch of plaid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, super fast and easy to color with the pencils, I was lucky I found this piece of paper in those particular colors.

      Delete
  3. What a cute lady :). Makes me want to try my new stuff , which I bought while on vacation. And maybe try the challenge too ? Let's see ;). Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect card for a budding artist! The stamp is very cute and the coloring just outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet stamp, and as usual, awesome coloring Maria. Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is fabulous and perfectly coloured! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet image and you've colored it beautifully, Maria! Your granddaughter will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card. Your coloring of that image is perfect! I have no doubt your granddaughter will love this! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete