Followers

Monday, October 3, 2016

More Autumn, Please!!!!!

Hello everyone: I'm here with yet another Autumn card, one that will be mailed this week, along with the others I made, to my family and friends.  I'm linking this card to a few challenges at the end of this post.

Before I go further, I hope you are noticing my little water mark on this card!! After many, many days of trying to figure out how the heck to do this, after some of my dear friends tried to guide me and explain how to go about it with no luck, I finally sat down yesterday for a while, looking for some kind of tutorials that would be simple enough for me to understand.  I finally saw one that had some really good pictures and explanations and I was able to follow them and, well.....here it is, my water mark, nothing fancy, no graphics (which I will try to get later) just my name and the name of my blog, I was so darn happy, like a kid finally figuring out that pesky Calculus problem she had for homework, phew!!! feels great!!
Anywho, this fabulous image is from a brand new set from Power Poppy by Marcella Hawley called Feeling Fall, just perfect for this time of the year. I stamped it onto a piece of Canson water color paper with Versafine black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder, die cut it with the Wonky Stitched dies and colored it with SU markers and an aqua painter. I stamped the sentiment the same way.  The "happy fall" on the little tag on the top are from another Power Poppy set called Olive and Oak.
The pattern papers are from my stash.
********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment and Sun Flower are from retired Flourishes sets.

I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.
Mojo Monday Challenge #468, sketch by Julee Tilman.

Amusing Challenges "Fall Colors"
Dragon Fly Journeys Challenge #76 "Fall Festival of Colors"
Fashionable Stamping Challenges #115 "Autumnal Colors"
Penny Black and More October Challenge "Autumn"

Stamping Sensations October Challenge "Autumn"

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.
****************************************************************

Don't forget that tomorrow, a brand new challenge will make it's debut on blog land, I'm a proud member of the Designer Team for THE FLOWER CHALLENGE and my teammates and I will love for you to stop by to check out the Designer Team inspiration cards and join us in the gallery.  
This challenge is all about FLOWERS so we hope to see you there.
Here is a sneak peek at my card, please come and see the rest of it tomorrow.


13 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How beautiful! Such lovely coloring on those gourds. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Patti Willey said...

So much to love on that stamp set I've inked everything on the set! Glad you have a watermark Maria congratulations! Your blog has come so far & you're a natural at these challenges!

Esther said...

Another gorgeous autumn card, love your colouring..Thanks so much for sharing with us at FSC...Esther xx

brenda said...

A lovely Autumnal creation and so beautifully coloured in the rich warm colours, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and More October challenges.

B x

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful fall card! i love the rich colours, your colouring and the tag! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
linda

Mary Fish said...

A very happy fall, indeed!

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous autumn colours and pretty papers! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Jeannie said...

Hi Maria! I'm so happy you found my blog and your card here is just absolutely beautiful. It has all the things that represent Fall on it so perfectly. Thanks so much for promoting and joining my Fall Festival of Colors Challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Chris said...

Such a beautifully colored image and I love all the papers. Great layout. Congrats on making Top 3 at my Amusing Challenge this past week!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous autumn card, beautiful colouring too.
Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more Challenge;-))m

CherylQuilts said...

Beautifully done, Maria! I love the fall colors and this beautiful PP image! Beautifully colors! Hugs, sweet friend!

Dodie said...

Congratulations on your win!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x