Followers

Friday, October 7, 2016

Trick or Treat with Monica.....

Hello everyone: This morning I was looking for some challenges to make some Halloween cards for family and friends and I found one called Craftaholics  and the challenge is to make Halloween cards for girls.  Now, many of you know how much I love the House Mouse siblings so, as soon as I saw this challenge's theme, my mind fluttered to this sweet stamp, here is a Halloween card I was asked to make by one of my Triathlon friends (perfect timing for this challenge), her little step-granddaughter wants to be a butterfly for Halloween, isn't that so sweet?! She is 5 years old and her grandma has been working hard making the costume, I just hope the weather will cooperate on Halloween day up there in Spokane!!
I'm linking this card to a few challenges at the end of this post.


This image is from House Mouse and it's called Monica Butterfly, she is adorable, isn't she?
I stamped this image onto a die cut piece of Canson Water color paper and colored it with SU markers, the aqua painter and Prismacolor pencils.
The pattern paper is very old from SU, the other papers and the ribbons are from my stash.
******************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from my stash and the little spider and bat from a retired SU set called "Googly Ghouls", scary aren't they?
I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.


If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Photo inspiration.

Crafty Ribbons Challenge #170 "Halloween Colors"

C.R.A.F.T Challenge #384 Photo Inspiration.

Craftaholics R Us  Challenge #4 "Halloween Cards For Girls"

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

11 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Always a treat to see the mice on your blog! Adorable little card for your friend!

Janis Lewis said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for linking up at Craftaholics R Us!
~DT Janis

Janis Lewis said...

Me again! Thanks for linking up at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie.
~DT Janis

Aileen said...

Wonderful card Maria. So cute. I have even been inspired to do a halloween card or two yet we dont even celebrate it lol. Love that little mouse.

Mary Fish said...

So sweet! Is that you on the bike?

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, this little mousy is so adorable.
And yup, that's me on my bike at one of the Iron Man Triathlons in Madison, WI.

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, a great interpretation of the sketch. xxx

Lynda said...

adorable, love the cute layout :-) Thankyou for joining is over at Crafty Ribbons for our Halloween challenge, hope you come join us again Lynda DT xx

Khristina Sorge said...

so cute! I love your addition of ribbon. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our Sketch Challenge @ MAWTT this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh how cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper