Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Just Fabulous!!!!!

Hello dear friends: As you well know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so I made this card using lots of PINK to support this cause, self detection saves lives.


This image is from Art Impressions, I just love this trio of friends.
I stamped it onto a piece of Canson Canva paper with Versafine black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder then, I colored it with SU markers and some neon kids markers I got the other day at the craft store. I added some pink Rhine Stones for a little bling.
This sweet gals just make me wish I was on a beach somewhere, having some spiked pink lemonade with my friends. 
**********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from a retired Flourishes set called Gerbera Daisies and the shells from the set called Sea Side Life, I colored this shells with Prismacolor pencils.

I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.


Artastic Challenge, Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


The East Wind Challenge #64 "In the Pink"

Live and Love Crafts Challenge #52

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge #158 Use Lots of Pink (Breast Cancer Awareness Month)
TIME OUT Challenge #67 (Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


20 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Great thinking sharing a Breast Cancer Awareness post Maria! We need reminding to take care of ourselves! Love this stamped image they're an absolute hoot! Just imagine they're conversation!

Lizzy Hill said...

Lovely! And such a fun card to share with us at ARTastic! Thanks for playing along on this special month:):)

Mary Fish said...

Who wouldn't want to hang out with those girls! Well done!

Gerrina said...

What a great idea to use this stamp! Great colouring and pink! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Maria, lovely card! Your colouring is great. Thank you so much for sharing your creation at Addicted to CAS. - Sweet Kobylkin

Joyce said...

What a fun and funny card. I just love those old gals, and you have colored them so beautifully. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Aileen said...

Great card Maria, I have this one too. Its a fun stamp and I do believe I am sitting there with them. Great colouring and as always finished inside perfectly.

Tone K. said...

Great card! I love the stamp. Thanks for sharing it with us at ARTastic! :)

Gale said...

This is so pretty Maria. I love these stamps. Thanks for sharing with us at Yhe Crafter's Cafe and we hope to see you again soon. Hug, Gale DT

Bonnie Irvine said...

This card is fabulous inside and out! I love those ladies and the neon really sets them off...they totally rock the brights :) Thanks for playing along with our In the Pink challenge at The East Wind. I hope we see you again soon.

Jackie C said...

LOL!!! Love it! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND

CraftyKat said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with the ARTastic challenge this month.

Dolly B said...

Love it ! thank you for joining in with ARTastic this month
Mary

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Great sentiment. Fabulous card and I love your colouring!
Louise xo

Angelika said...

Great sentiment/stamp on that card! Thanks for creating with us at ARTastic!

sue said...

I love that stamp! Such a cool card! Thanks for joining our challenge at ARTastic :)

Anna Uhras said...

Awesome an cool card! thanks for sharing with us at ARTastic. Anna xo

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this stamped image. Thank you so much for joining us at ARTastic this month.

Helene Bogren said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us at ARTastic!

Traceyleahenly said...

gorgeous cards, thanks for sharing