Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Joyful Elf!!!!!

Hello everyone: I have a card I made with the sweetest little Elf I've ever seen, it's called Little Elf Finn from Penny Black. I saw THIS CARD on Pinterest and I CASE'd it, I just changed the sentiment and the colors a bit.  Now, I will let you bask in the cuteness of this adorable image.


Well, isn't she just beautiful? I have had this stamp for a while and I don't understand why I haven't inked it up before, I think I was waiting for the perfect time to do it and I found it at the Merry Monday challenge, woo hoo!!
I stamped the image onto a piece of Canva paper with Versafine black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder, I found out that heat embossing your images makes water coloring them easier because the embossed areas keep the ink from bleeding out.  I used SU markers and lots of Dazzling Diamonds for her hat, trim and puff.  I die cut some snowflakes with silver foil paper and heat embossed in silver glitter the JOY sentiment. The bow is from my stash.
**************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


This sentiment is from a Power Poppy by Marcella Hawley set called Poinsettia an the little bottle brush Christmas Trees from the set called Merry Littles, I use this set all the time to adorn the inside of my cards, all of this images and sentiments are just darling.

I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.

Merry Monday Challenge #216 "Elves"

Craft Dee Bowz "Anything Goes include a hand made bow"
Incy Wincy Designs "All that Glitters"
Sparkle and Sprinkle October Challenge "use glitter, embossing powder or flocking.
Snow Flake Promise Challenge 30 "Twist of the Seasons"

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping. 
And don't forget to stop by The Flower Challenge on it's first challenge and join us in the gallery. 

10 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oh she's so playful! I love the Joy stamp too very cute Christmas card! You have many finished already!

Mary Fish said...

I'm always amazed by what you do with Stampin' Up! markers! Wow watercoloring!

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad you inked up this stamp for us, Maria! It makes me smile and I love the colors you've used! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Aileen said...

So pretty Maria, I love these little elves. Such pretty colouring, nothing nicer than this soft pink look.

Vicki said...

This holiday card is adorable, Maria! Love the pink! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ October Challenge, "Anything Goes and Include a Handmade Bow".

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww...could this image be any cuter?! And beautifully colored too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday Maria!! :0)

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card, this image is so cute. Thanks for playing along with Merry Monday.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet little elf and so pretty how you colored her - love all the shimmer!!

Unknown said...

Lovely card the inside compliments it well
Thank you for joining incy wincy
Lynne

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Hi Maria! My favorite card-making triathlete :) This card is really sweet. I love the pink too! (My bike's name is Pretty Pink Princess.) Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge. -Chris, SNS DT