Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

YOU ARE ALL INVITED!!!!!

Hello dear friends: Today is a very, very special day for me. I have been invited by my dear friend Aileen Ryan from Colour and Sparkle  to be one of the members of the Design Team for a brand new Challenge Blog she created called The Flower Challenge, this request was immediately answered by a loud and clear YES, YES shout across the miles from me. I started this little blog of mine on December of 2014 and it has grown by leaps and bounds, I'm learning a ton of new things about blogging and, well.....here I am, on the Designer Team of this awesome challenge blog, in the company of some of the most talented, creative ladies I've ever met, this is an honor and a thrill for me, one that I will strive deserve, as I embark on this Journey along with my teammates.
The main focus of this Challenge Blog will be FLOWERS, so to get us started here is my card for our very first challenge post, the theme is "ANYTHING GOES", just remember to make flowers the main focus of your cards.  Here is mine, hope you like it and join us in the gallery, we can't wait to see your creations.
The Flower Challenge



This gorgeous image is from a Power Poppy by Marcella Hawley called Everything's Even Rosier.
I stamped the image onto Canson water color paper with Stazon black ink and colored it with SU markers, the aqua painter and Prismacolor pencils. The patter papers are from a retired line from Lili of the Valley, the sentiment is from the set and the butterfly is from SU Papillon Potpourri. 
**********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from the set and the roses from a very old Flourishes set.

Thank you so much for stopping by, for more inspiration, please hop over my teammates blogs to see their beautiful creations and then, join us for our first challenge in the gallery. 
Happy Stamping.

12 comments:

Ellibelle said...

The colors are absolutely beautiful, gorgeous creation!

Patti Willey said...

Aw that's so precious! I signed up for notifications from that blog but have not seen a post yet. Love your first card!

Unknown said...

Wow ! So pretty. And congrats !!! I need to make a card... Big hugs, Anita

Aileen said...

Maria what an amazing card, so so beautiful in colour and design. So very proud to have you on the team and looking forward to a long enjoyable future.

Karren said...

Beautiful card, Maria! The inside is almost as pretty as the outside :)

Lisa T said...

What a lovely card Maria, your colouring is fabulous! So pretty and well designed - I never do the inside of my cards, I really must as it adds that little something extra!

Lisa T said...

What a lovely card Maria, your colouring is fabulous! So pretty and well designed - I never do the inside of my cards, I really must as it adds that little something extra!

Mary Fish said...

Beautiful bouquet to start the day!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty card Maria!! Off to check out the new challenge blog! Congrats on the new team!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured, Cathy x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured, Cathy x

Viv said...

Fab card inside and out Maria, loving your beautiful bright flowers.Excellent use of colour and great colouring by you too!Looking forward to seeing more of your creations now ;) hugs Viv xx