But, when I was gathering my SU cling stamps to dust the shelf, what do I see!!! the cutest little monsters ever!! I grabbed this set called "Monstermaniacs" from October 2013 and I knew right then this is what I was going to use to participate in this challenge, I just mask the Monsters' antennae to substitute it with wire. Here is my card.
I stamped the image onto a panel of Canson water color paper with Stazon Jet Black in and colored it with my Derwent water color pencils. I bought a set of 12 the other day on sale, love the colors.
When I finished coloring them, I grabbed some copper colored jewelry wire, cut a piece and wrap it around a tapestry needle several times to create the antennae for my little monsters. I more or less followed the picture on the front of the stamp case, then I pierced a small hole on top of them, inserted the wire and taped it in the back. It was a bit time consuming but I really like the way it turned out. Here is a close up of this cute and adorable Monsters.
This set is just so perfect for kids cards, here is a picture of the finish inside, I used the other little monster in the set here.
And here is the picture of this fun stamp set.
This is the banner from "Less is More", the recipe this week is to
ADD SOME WIRE.
I hope you like my little monsters, thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.