Followers

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

CAS for The Paper Players.....

Hello everyone: This week at The Paper Players Joanne has fun, CAS challenge, "Up, Up and Away" is the theme and it can be anything, from balloons to airplanes and everything in between, I went with balloons and this fabulous stamp from the Unity Stamp Co. kit of the month "Hey Girl", I love this girl with the pretty dress holding all of this balloons. Here is my card.

I stamped it onto a panel of Canson water color paper with Stazon Jet Black ink and colored it with the aqua painter and Prismacolor pencils. I love combining this two coloring mediums, I get the best shading and blending of the colors.
Since the challenge is CAS I didn't add any embellishments, I think this bunch of balloons are beautiful enough, the sentiment is from the SU set Teeny Tiny Wishes, which I love, the font on all of them is beautiful, they are small but they all convey their message.
Here is the picture of the finished inside.


This sentiment is from Hero Arts "Be Happy" stamp set and it's stamped in Wisteria Wonder.
Here is the inspiration photo that inspired my card.
Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



8 comments:

laurie said...

Her dress is so pretty, I love how it billows...and how she is holding the balloons...such an awesome image. Colored perfectly,too. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players, love to see your cards in the gallery!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Laurie, I love participating in this awesome challenge blog. The inspiration photo was key for me to choose this really awesome image.

Patti Willey said...

I love Unity Girls! I think it's an Angie Blom design, so beautiful is her dress and casual hair I love her gift of Party Balloons! I wonder if she's the Birthday Girl...or if she's heading to a party. Love this image!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thanks Patti, I think she is a guest and she is bringing all of this balloons to her friend's party. I love the beautiful dress too.

Hannelie said...

A stellar creation! 10/10 Maria !

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Hannelie, I really loved coloring this sweet image.

Jaydee said...

What a fabulous image, Maria and so beautifully colored. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Jaydee!!