Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Try Stamping on Tuesday #273.....

Hello everyone: The Try Stamping on Tuesday challenge blog has a new sketch for us to play along, this is the card I made with it.

This image is from a retired Flourishes set called "Grab a Cup", I love all of this fantastic images.
I stamped this one onto a piece of Strathmore Multimedia water color paper after masking the lemon wedge on the stamp, and colored it with SU markers and the aqua painter. The flowers inside the cup are from a retired SU set called "Every Moment", I also stamped them on water color paper and then, fussy cut them, they look very similar to the flowers on this image then, I die cut it with Spellbinders circle dies. 
The butterfly is from SU Papillion Potpourri and it's colored with Melon Mambo ink, the sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes. 
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


This sentiment is I think from Penny Black but I'm not sure, the butterfly is from the same set from SU, this is such a beautiful group of images.
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

Stamps I used.





6 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oh! I must pin! Such a lovely card! Hmm, I don't have a Special Day coming up, Anniversary is December, just had a Birthday..rats! It's just precious!!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Patti, my thinking is that, you really don't need to have a birthday or any other kind of special day to receive a card from a friend, right?

Barbara Godden said...

Really pretty in pink card, love it. super use of both stamp sets. fab. job.

Crystal Komara said...

This is a really sweet card, Maria. I think the teacup image is just adorable and it all works well in a monochromatic pink tone. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! xo Crystal

Aileen said...

Stunning, love the colours, design everything. So so beautiful

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Maria, thats such a pretty colour theme and fab teacup image too! Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday :)