Followers

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Come for Tea.....

Hello everyone: The other day, my almost 19 year old granddaughter Vanessa, gifted me with some gorgeous rubber stamps she found at the craft store, she said they were in the sale section and, as soon as she saw them, she thought of me and how much I would like them. Well, she was right, they are all so beautiful, I told her they are the kind of images I love. There's 5 individual stamps and one set of 3, this is the set I used for today's card, I will link it to a few challenges at the end of this post.


I stamped the gorgeous tea pot with Dove Gray Stazon ink, I just added a bit of silver gel pen and colored it with my Wink of Stella for added shimmer. The cups and saucers were stamped with black Stazon ink and colored lightly with SU markers and an aqua painter.
The sentiment is from a set from Cornish Heritage Farms (discontinued) called "The Cafe", the pattern paper is from a retired line from Lili of the Valley and the little charm from my stash.
**********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment and the tea bags image are from a retired Flourishes set called "Grab a Cup"
I'm linking this card to the following challenges.



In The Pink challenge #115 Photo inspiration.
No automatic alt text available.

CRAFT ROCKET CHALLENGES Challenge #35 "Make it Feminine"
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #43 "Pretty in Pink"
Aud Sentiments Challenge #176 "Any Sentiment except for Birthday"
C.R.A.F.T Challenge #408 "Add a Charm"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria. 

8 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti Willey said...

Oh how sweet and observant is your sweet Granddaughter Vanessa! That tea pot! I can't wait to add it to my collection of lovely cards you mail me! Wink wink!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love these images!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Mary Fish said...

Vintage and artful!

Creative world said...

Beautiful card and lovely colors...thank you for joining us at AUS SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
Zeljka DTxx

Cazro said...

A lovely vintage card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. We hope to see you again. Caz DT

Christine L said...

A fabulous retro image and a beautiful layout/design. Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink this time.

Christine x

Wendy L said...

You got a bargain there, gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. xxx