Followers

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Lucky Succulents.....

Hello everyone: It's time once again to play along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH where the theme is "Luck of the Irish"and we're inviting you to create a card using the color GREEN as your main color and that is why I chose this stamp set from Power Poppy called Sassy Succulents.  Here is my card and I hope you get inspired to join my teammates and I in the gallery.


I apologize for not putting my water mark there but for some reason my PC is not letting me, who knows why? I'm writing this post from my lap top and I don't have the water mark with my blog name saved in here.
Anyway, this adorable little Succulents are so much fun to color. I stamped them onto a panel of Strathmore mixed media paper with Stazon black ink and colored with SU markers and my aqua painter. The pattern paper is from a (sadly) discontinued line from Lili of the Valley, the sentiment is from the set.
*************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment and the little succulent are from the same set.
I hope you find some time to play along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, for more inspiration hop over to my teammates' blogs and check out their fabulous creations. 
Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

8 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Lovely card, love those cacti (I can't even grow them) Great card design and colouring.

Donna said...

Fab green card Maria!
Love the cacti!!

lauren bergold said...

holy wow, such AMAZING coloring on those sassy succulents!!! i'm in awe! <3

Mary Fish said...

Beautiful. I'm a big fan of succulents!

Brian King said...

These guys are perfectly colors. You are good! <3

Patti Willey said...

Precious row of succulents!

Mimi said...

Very clean LO, Maria! I really love that stamp set-- I may have to go find that! As always, the inside of your card is beautiful...

Gwendolyn said...

Beautiful colouring on those cute cactuses!