Followers

Friday, October 27, 2017

Seashells, Seashells by the Seashore.....

Hello everyone: Seashells always bring the most beautiful memories of the many years my hubby and I took our grandchildren on Spring Break vacations. We went to several National Parks including Yosemite, The Arches, Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, Yellowstone. Other times we just went to Panama City, FL. escaping the cold weather here to go soak up some sun and play on the beach or the pool, the kids just loved it and so did we. 
Here is this card made with my only Seashell stamp set from Flourishes (retired) called "Seaside Life" by Marcella Hawley, beautiful images of this little seaside treasures.


I stamped this images on water color paper with Stazon black ink and colored them with SU markers and the aqua painter. The sentiment is from the set and it's stamped on Vellum, I didn't want to cover up this pretty shells. I added a pearl to emphasize the meaning of the sentiment.

******************************************************************
I always finish the inside of my cards, it's a time saver when it's time to mail them.


The sentiment is one of my most favorite about Friendship, it's from another retired set from Flourishes called Gerbera Daisies.  The line of little shells is from the Seaside Life set.

I'm playing along with this challenges.

Little Miss Muffet Challenges #174 "Anything Goes"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

6 comments:

Sonny P. said...

Nailed it !! How pretty yet spot on following the sketch !

Mary Fish said...

Sensational seashells by the seashore1

samantha's cards said...

Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along at CC&S.

karen h said...

Pretty card - wonderfully colored. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Beverley said...

Beautiful shell stamps and wonderfully coloured too. Loving your CAS take on the sketch and thanks for joining in on the fun at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

Cathy P said...

Love your stamp choice and take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.