Followers

Friday, January 6, 2017

Ragged Angel.....

Hello everyone: Well, things are getting back to a slow normal again, my grandchildren, from the 18 year old to the 9 year old, are back in school, hubby back to work and I'm back in my craft room.
We had family from Mexico visiting, my husband's cousin and family came to Chicago for the Holidays so it was fun, although busy but fun non the less.
So here I am with my very first Merry Monday card for this 2017, I hope your Holidays were filled with the warmth of family and friends, good food, good bubbly, lots of gifts too. I wish for you and your families, Peace, Health, Joy, Love and Prosperity in 2017.
Here is my first Christmas card of 2017, hope I can collect a good amount, because this year, I was a bit short, I made lots of new and dear friends so, here we go, hope you like it.


This sweet and beautiful image is from Penny Black and it's called Ragged Angel, I stamped onto a die cut panel of Strathmore multi media paper with Stazon black ink and colored it with SU markers and the aqua painter. The snow under her little boots was done with embossing paste, the pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley (discontinued) and the "JOY" sentiment from Penny Black Love and Joy die set.
**********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


This sentiment is from the Power Poppy set called O Holy Night and the little candle on the corner is from another Power Poppy set called Merry Littles, I use this set all the time to finish the inside of my Holiday cards.
I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.

Hanna and Friends challenge #264 "Christmas"
ABC Christmas Challenge "A and/or B" A is for "Anything Goes", B is for "Something beginning with B.
Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate this more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

11 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Oh Penny! I love her stuff! Man I can't say enough about this angel she's bundled up for cold Winters for sure! Fabulous Christmas card Maria! One down...

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card, the festive colours are wonderful. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

Linda said...

This is such a lovely image, Maria and water colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday and Happy New Year.

Mary Fish said...

Isn't she perfect for that die cut! Darling.

Aileen said...

Maria she is coloured so beautifully absolutely perfect.

Viv said...

What a stunner Maria,love how you coloured her too.Looking forward to seeing more of your amazing cards this year my lovely friend ;)hugs Viv xx

Janette said...

Love this image, so pretty and you made a gorgeous card...
Thankyou for the very kind comments on the baby card, the image I found as a freebie, I have tried to look for the artist to give credit, but can't find...if you would like I can send a copy to you...x

Darnell said...

I love your first creation of the new year, Maria, and your start on your Christmas stash! It is a darling image, which you've beautifully showcased!! Hugs, Darnell

Susan Joyce said...

I love this image from Mo Manning Maria, love the colours you used to colour her too. Gorgeous Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday. Happy New Year!

Sternenglanz said...

your card is great and i love the text!

thank you for joining us at Hanna and friends.

x Sternenglanz

Zw@@n said...

Oh my, I love your card, Maria. Your colouring is fab. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma