Followers

Monday, January 2, 2017

First MOJO of the Year!!!!!

Hello everyone: Well, I've taken some time off my blog, with the Holidays, family visiting from Mexico, reunions and shopping, not to mention cooking and eating, I really didn't have time to concentrate on making cards, participating on challenges etc.  But things are getting back to normal, tomorrow 3 of my grandchildren will go back to school, my other 2 on Thursday and my dear hubby will also go back to work so I will have again time in the mornings to get back into the swing of things but, for now, I have this little card I started in the morning and finished a short while ago, not much stamping or water coloring but still, I like the way it turned out, hope you like it too.


The golden mask is from a Verve stamp set called Masquarade and it has a companion die set that I used to die cut the mask and the stick out of gold glimmer paper. The pattern papers are from my local hobby store, the ribbon and sequences from Stampin' Up! and the sentiment from a retired SU set called "Whimsical Words", I just masked the word "today" and only used the "Celebrate".
***************************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


Again, the sentiment is from the same SU set called Whimsical Words, the little candles from my stash.
I want to link this card to the following Challenges.

Country View Challenges Anything Goes.
Crafting Musketeers Party Time.
Creative Craft Cottage #78 Anything Goes.
Sparkles Monthly Challenges #87 Happy Birthday.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate this more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


8 comments:

Aileen said...

Great card Maria love that mask adds a real bling to the card. Good to see you back in the flow

Patti Willey said...

Welcome back and Happy New Year! Glad to hear Mexican family made the trip to visit! This Masquerade Mask is awesome! What a great card!

Mary Fish said...

Sweet inside and out. Love those little glasses (mask)!

Jane said...

Enjoy getting back to your crafting Maria, you've made a great start with this lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our anything goes challenge over at Country View x
Jane DT

Marisa said...

Love the sparkly mask! Happy Birthday, Enjoy your day :)

Babs said...

A pretty card and lovely papers, thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Christmas, hope to see you again next time..

Hugs Babs DT x

Corrie Herriman said...

A great card ! Thank you so much for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

Helen x