Followers

Friday, April 14, 2017

A Little Reminder.....


Hello everyone: We've come to the half way point on THE FLOWER CHALLENGE sketch challenge so, my teammates and I created some more cards for you to get inspired and join us in the gallery.  Here is mine.


I was having a hard time taking this pictures, it's foggy and gray and awful so, I apologize for the darkness, I think I will get one of those picture boxes with a built in LED light, I've seen some good ones out there.  But anywho, this image is from a Stampin' Up! 2015-2016 Catalog Hostess set called "Best Thoughts". I always loved this beautiful Hydrangea flower and I was lucky to get it on Ebay.
I just stamped it onto a panel of Whisper White card stock with Versamark ink and white heat embossed it, then, wetting each petal, I colored this flower with a set of  water colors that my aunt gave me the other day, they are from Sakura Koi and the shades are gorgeous.
I bought this sentiment plus a few more also on Ebay and I heat embossed it in gold glitter.
********************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment and butterfly are from the same set.

Here is another look at the fabulous sketch we have for you to play with.


Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.






7 comments:

Aileen said...

Hi sweetie, beautiful card love the stamp used, your colouring and the new die cut sentiment. Xx Aileen

Patti Willey said...

Cool new supplies there! I have this adorable Rhododendron too! (not a hydrangea) Love to color it! Your Color Challenge players always upload such beautiful cards I really should stop by soon!

TaeEun said...

The purple-blue hydrangea flowers are beautiful, Maria! Love the sparkly sentiment, too!

Sarn said...

Great card for the challenge. X

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous mf....love the colour blends.
xx Karen

Viv said...

Such beautiful flowers and love your colour choices too Maria. So sorry I am so late commentingg also ;) hugs Viv xx

Karren said...

This is such a pretty image and looks gorgeous watercolored as you have. Beautiful card!