Followers

Monday, April 10, 2017

Hello Gorgeous!!!!!

Hello everyone: Today I have a Fairy card to share with you that is not part of the rubber stamps my aunt gave me some years ago, this one is a digital image from Sugar Nellie called "Story Teller", unfortunately they do not have it anymore, I went to look for it and a few others that I wanted but they told me they do not sell those images anymore. Why????? I do not know why they discontinue this lovely images, oh well. Here is my card. (I'm so happy I bought this file)


I had this image for years, my printer is not working and since I really do not need it all that much, this sweetie was just there, in the downloads folder, waiting to be colored and enjoyed.  My youngest daughter, who luckily lives next door, told me to email this files to her to try to print them for me so I did and, VOILA!! it worked, I had so much fun coloring her.
I was afraid that the printer ink was going to bleed when I use water colors but it didn't, woo hoo!! so I colored her with SU markers and Prismacolor pencils.
I added some punched out little dots to the mushrooms because I saw this photo and loved it.

Image result for red mushrooms white spots

Isn't it just gorgeous? 
Here is a close up picture of my little mushrooms and I hope you can see the glitter on her wings.


********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Best Day Ever and the little flowers and grass from  Art Impressions. 

I'm entering this card onto the following challenges.
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #44 "Fairy Nice"
Inkspirational Word Prompt "SPRING" hope my flowers fit the theme.


My time To Craft Challenge #343 "No Designer Paper"
Send A Smile 4 Kids (For Moms or Special Females, from the kids.)
For my 13 y/o granddaughter to give to her mom, (my youngest daughter)
Come and Get It Challenges "In The Garden"

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.









8 comments:

Patti Willey said...

She is just so cuuuute! What a sweetheart! And I've never seen you color this fairy. So glad your daughter could be of help!

Mary Fish said...

sweet touch of bling on the wings!

Shauna said...

This is a lovely image and your coloring is stunning! I like your added bit of glitter to the wings. Really beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

sandie said...

your card is stunning and your colouring out of this world. Thanks for joining Ink

Donna Ellis said...

Gorgeous is right, Maria! I love the darling image as well, and am sorry it was retired - such sweetness! It is important we pause in our days and appreciate nature - fantastic coloring and shading, too! So happy to see you at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. My thanks for joining in with your lovely artwork. Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Sian said...

This is such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

Helen said...

A beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Oh.....what a sweet card :) Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Come And Get It callenges.
Hugs, Iwona