Followers

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Don't Have a Cow!!! Three is Better!!...

Hello dear friends: I have a card to share with you this very, very stormy morning made with on of the cutest sets of critters I own.  It's from My Favorite Things and it's called The Whole Herd.


I mean, can this cows be more adorable?  I stamped them onto a water color paper oval die cut with Stazon black ink and colored them with Prismacolor pencils and Distress Inks in Shabby Shutters for the grass, Broken China for the sky and a bit of Spun Sugar for their cute little snouts.
The pattern papers are from a retired collection from Lili of the Valley, the sentiment from the set.
****************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


I just glued a scrap strip of the pattern paper and stamped the sentiment and the cow from the set.

I'm linking this card to the following challenges.

Pause,Dream,Enjoy Challenges #182 "Down on the Farm"
(I turned it on it's side, hope it's ok)

Happy Little Stampers July challenge "Animals"

The Crafty Addicts Challenge #38 Anything goes/Something Humorous.
(I think this cows are hilarious)
Crafty Animals Anything Goes/must have animals.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.





16 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This is adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
~Owner/DT Janis

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful ATC.
Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena HLS ATC DT

Jane said...

Never thought I'd ever say this but those cows are adorable! Thanks for playing at HLS ATC Challenge.

Patti Willey said...

Oh the girls are hilarious indeed! Love the scene you built for them & their Googlie eyes!

Mary Fish said...

pure adorableness! love these girls!

Brian King said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Sonny P. said...

LOVE IT !! These cows are so funny !! How silly and cute !!
I like this layout sketch also ! Might have to try it !

Anita in France said...

Those cows are so fun and cute, Maria ... and the PPs you've used complement them perfectly ... such a fabulous country style! Love that extra little moo peeking from the corner on the inside! Anita :)

Kylie said...

Those cows are simply adorable - you are right! I love your colouring! I am sure this is a card and you have entered this into our ATC challenge :) BUT! Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers xx

Marina said...

These are particularly cute, chubby cows and look great on your card. I love the beautiful inside of your card - I never do this and I should.

lostinpaper said...

I know right, three cows is always better than just one lol. What a fun and wonderful card Maria, the sentiment definitely made me chuckle!

Margreet said...

Great card with that fun image!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

mum of two said...

What a wonderful creation! Your cows are adorable!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (PDE DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge !
Hope to see you again.

hugs , Fiki
My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
≽ܫ≼

Claire Grantham said...

LOVE LOVE the Cows. We have a joke in our house, because I am from the City and Hubby is from the Country, when we see Cows he points at them and says 'look Claire do you know what those are?' Funny guy....Cx

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awww.... this is such a cute set! Love those cows - even cuter with those googly eyes!