Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2015

LOVE for "Tag You're It".....

Hello everyone: Last week I got my brand new SU Scalloped Tag Topper Punch from the Weekly Deals, I've been wanting this punch for a while and now I finally have it. So, to try it out, I made this card for the Tag You're It Challenge.
I made this card with two images from two different Penny Black sets, the one with the balloon you can see it HERE and the one with the little walking mouse, HERE . I embossed the panel with an embossing folder from Craft Concepts called "Peace", I bought it at Hobby Lobby.  The die I used to cut the word "LOVE" came in a set of 4, it's old and I couldn't find the name of it, I apologize for that. To give the word a bit of dimension, I die cut it twice in two shades of pink.
As always, I colored my image with SU markers and the aqua painter.
I hope you like this card, please leave me your comments, I love reading them, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Here is the sketch that inspired this card.Thank you so much for stopping by.
Till next time, hugs from Maria.
 

16 comments:

Patti Willey said...

What a sweet image from Penny Black! Who can resist those characters? "Love" the double die cut great thinking! Enjoy your new punch!

Mary Fish said...

The doubled "love" is delightful!

Aileen said...

Love everything, layout, tag, colouring and the cute stamps you used.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Yup Patti, this little critters are irresistible. I love my new punch!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Mary, I tried both colors alone and it didn't do it for me, then I remember your video about stacking this word sentiments and I love the results, thank you.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Aileen, this are fun images to color.

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! How sweet is this!! I love your tag idea and coloring! HUGS

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Vicki, I love my new tag punch, I couldn't wait to use it for this challenge.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Amazing details!!! Many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

cm said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable are your wee flower-scattering mice! I'm smiling all over my face in seeing your sweet tag/card! Thank you for sharing this gem at Tag You're It!
~c

anja curvers said...

Oohhh this is so, so sweet. Thank you for joining us over at Tag You're It.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Erin, loved this challenge.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you cm, this little critters are just so sweet, no matter what they are doing.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Anja, it was such fun to join Tag You're It, can't wait for the next challenge.

Susan said...

So cute!!! Love how you have the flowers sprinkling down. Very creative. Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Maria this is adorable! Beautiful coloring! Love that sweet mouse and the double cut "love"!!