Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

UNDER CAFFEINE?.....

Hello everyone: I have a fun and easy card to share with you today. The "Less is More" challenge for this week is "SILHOUETTES", here is my card.


This kitty image is from a set by Katzelkraft and it's called Les Furieux , if you are a cat lover or not, this images are just irresistibly funny. This cat is apparently just waking up and it's asking that very important question we all face in the mornings.
I stamped this image onto a panel of Ninah Solar White card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I just colored the kitty's eyes in green and added a dot of pink for it's nose.
Here is the finished inside, which answers the question on the front.


This coffee cup is from a retired Flourishes set called "Grab a Cup", I stamped the little sentiment on it, just to really make a statement.  I know that most of us can't function without that first cup of coffee, so this card was made thinking of all of you.
I hope you go check out the "Less is More" challenge and give this fun challenge a try.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


14 comments:

  1. Funny ! I love black cats ! This is a cute cute card !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend, love coffee, kitties are a close second.

      Delete
  2. That's a fun and fabulous stamp you have and makes an awesome silhouette. thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, this set has the funniest cats. As soon as I saw the challenge, I knew I was going to use them.

      Delete
  3. I love this card, I want this cat. I think I have seen before and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Aileen, I made another card using this set on November 17th. of last year, all 4 images of this cats are really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! Love the cat! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lou, this cats are just so much fun to stamp.

      Delete
  6. Sorry to be so late visiting you, what a fun cat silhouette! Purrfect sentiment.
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries Anne, thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete