Followers

Friday, September 2, 2016

Never before.....Stickers!!!!!

Hello everyone: I'm safely sliding at home plate with this card for the "Less is More" Recipe Week challenge, this time is STICKERS. When I saw this challenge I was very excited because I had this beautiful Fall leaves stickers I bought a few years ago just because I couldn't resist the gorgeous colors and images of this leaves but, since I'm always stamping, I put them away and totally forgot about them, that is, until now, when I saw this challenge they immediately popped into my head but the problem was WHERE THE HECK DID I PUT THEM???!!!  I started looking for them every chance I had but, as the dead line for this challenge came closer I just gave up. Then yesterday, I was looking for a box where I had stored some colored sheets of printer paper to try my printer, which is acting up, and when I opened the box, well.....the stickers were just peeking from the side of the pile, how lucky am I? Anywho, here is my card that I'm so happy to share with several other challenges at the end of this post.

The only stamping I did on this card was the sentiment from the "Teeny, Tiny Wishes" from SU and some spots using the retired SU set called "Gorgeous Grunge". I did some score lines on two of the corners just for fun.
Here is a close up of this beautiful stickers. I did fussy cut around the leaves only to eliminate the edge.


**********************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.


The sentiment and leaf are from a Our Daily Bread set called "Autumn Blessings"
Here is one of the 4 sticker strips I still have, love these leaves.
How can I not buy this beauties?

I would like to enter this card onto the following challenges.
"Less is More" week #291.
Aud Sentiments Challenge #163 Anything Goes+a sentiment.
Crafting With An Attitude Anything Goes.
Craft Rocket Challenges #23 Anything Goes.
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #165 Anything Goes with a ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by, until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.




14 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a fantastic card, Maria! I love the colors, and especially, that you used stickers. I need to use the stickers in my stash, too! Lovely card.

Patti Willey said...

Yay! Very lucky you found those they're so pretty! Be sure to use them up! Maybe on envelopes too!

Esther said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Maria! I can see why you love the stickers so much - they're totally fab and in my favourite warm autumn colours too. Super job - thanks so much for sharing at Less is More! (PS - remember we have a 5 challenge limit x)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

So glad you managed to find those stickers Maria because they are absolutely stunning! They make such a beautiful card too. Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More.
Sharon xx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Donna, it's the first time I use stickers on a card and now, I really like it.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thanks Patti, I will definitely be using them more often.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Esther, so sorry I went over the allowed number of challenges, I will be more careful next time.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Sharon, I too am glad I finally found them, now they are visible to be used again.

Mary Fish said...

I love how the purple contrasts with the oranges. Gorgeous for fall!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you Mary, I'm glad I found this stickers, I will be using them for Fall cards soon.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Thank you for stopping by, Ine.

Carole Pollard said...

Great design lovely Autumn colours thanks for playing Crafty Ribbons Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

Darnell said...

Those stickers are amazing! I can certainly see why you couldn't resist them, Maria! You didn't list my NBUS challenge, but I see it in the gallery so thank you very much for playing along!! Hugs, Darnell

Elle Kay said...

I love the leaves! Lucky you found them! Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments!