Followers

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Hello Gorgeous!!!!!

Hello everyone: The new challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH it's all about what's trendy out there in the crafting world.  I must confess I had NO idea what's trendy now a days so I had to Google this question and also, I ask my dear teammates for their suggestions.
There are a lot of things that I didn't know are trendy, like Cactus and Succulents, copper, mason jars, Mermaids, Macrame, burlap, Nuvo Drops, woo hoo!!!!!
So, because I love all kinds of Fantastic creatures I went with Mermaids, plus I was totally able to SHOP MY STASH and found some beautiful shells and sand from our Spring Brake vacations with our grandkids and also, some already made Nuvo Drops and a left over die cut I made with the Tissue Paper technique, so here is my card, hope you like it and get inspired to join us in our gallery.


This gorgeous Mermaid is from Stampendous and it's been just waiting to get inked up for months. I stamped her onto a piece of water color paper and colored it with water colors and Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Best Day Ever, the bubbles are from a set from Designs by Ryn.
****************************************************************
Here is a picture of the finished inside of my card.

 

The sentiment and bubbles are from the same Power Poppy and Designs by Ryn sets.

I hope you come and play along with us over at SHOPPING OUR STASH so you can see the awesome projects my teammates have there to inspire you.  Do not forget to stop by their blogs for details and to leave some blogging love.
Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

So pretty, I love mermaids, you coloured her beautifully and love the die cut swirl and the sandy beach.

Brian King said...

You are amazing with color and detail, Maria!

Donna said...

Gorgeous mermaid Maria! And I love that you added sand and seashells!

Mary Fish said...

Marvelous mermaid - and definitely a hot trend.

Mimi said...

Ooh, Maria! Who does not love mermaids, and are they ever NOT trendy?! Excellent coloring, as always. I believe you put a little love in every card you make! Trendy is a funny thing, isn't it? It's hard to know what is trendy *now*...it's easier to look back and think that the 1980s were all neon and leg warmers and boomboxes...