Followers

Monday, March 19, 2018

Lady Bug Reunion.....

Hello dear blogging friends: I'm quickly joining the CASOLOGY challenge hoping my card makes it in before it's too late.


I used a very old and cute stamp from SU called "A Flower for all Seasons" (2008-2009 retired). This image has this little Lady Bug crawling on the side of the pot. I wanted to follow the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch so I created a line of grass and stamped the little Lady Bug on it using my MISTI. 
I colored this images with Prismacolor pencils.
********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from a SU set called "Delicate Details", the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Sassy Succulents and the little image on the corner, from the same SU set. 
The little butterfly was stamped to cover a little smudge of black ink, sheeesh!! don't you hate when this happens??!!!  You have your panel finished, it looks great and then.....BAM!! a darn smudge😨😩😠😡😤, but this little butterfly image from a retired SU set called "Furry Folk" (2011-2012) came to the rescue, phew!!

I'm playing along with the following challenges.




Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.

8 comments:

Sonny P. said...

So sweet ! Love the sentiment and that little lady bug is so cute !

Joyce said...

Sweet and beautiful, inside and out. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology, and I'm glad you made the deadline.

Jacquie Southas said...

What wonderful spring images! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!

Skye said...

An adorable card. I love your little ladybirds and the sentiment.

Brian King said...

Such a sweet card, Maria! As always, your colors are perfect! These are so vibrant and happy. Love how you've worked this sketch. <3

Mary Fish said...

Darling sketch and I adore all the white space. Clean and artistic!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, so cute!! I love the darling little stamps and all those ladybugs. Pretty inside with the stamped border along the top. Both sentiments are perfect with this. Those smudges happen to me all the time, darn it! A little creative tinkering is required and sometimes makes it better. In your case, the little frog appears to be watching the butterfly, so it worked out perfectly!