Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Baby, Baby for Retro Rubber.....

No automatic alt text available.

Hello crafty friends: My teammates and I at the RETRO RUBBER challenge blog, have a fun and fabulous new challenge for you, one that is always a favorite because of the many possibilities to play with. I hope you have some time to join us in the gallery, although I know how hard it can be to have some "alone time", with the children and grandchildren out on Summer Break, I tell you this because our own grandchildren are on vacation and you know what that means, right? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰


 For my card, I chose the middle horizontal line on the Tic Tac Toe diagram, "Embossing, Pattern Paper and Baby".  The sweet images are from a long discontinued Flourishes set called "Hello Baby" that dates back to 2012, the Teddy Bear and Ducky are from another beloved set called "Baby Love", this set dates from 2009.
I stamped the Onsie and the Baby Booties on watercolor paper and colored them with "Coastal Cabana", I added a couple of yellow brads for the booties buttons.
I cut a piece of Lili of the Valley pattern paper (discontinued) and a piece of Vellum the same size, I embossed the Vellum with a retired SU embossing folder called "Filigree Frame" and stamped the Teddy and the Ducky with Stazon black ink and colored them on the back with SU markers.
The sentiment is from the "Baby Love" set.

*****************************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The sentiment and the Baby Rattle are from the "Baby Love" set.

I hope you can find some time to come and play along with us at RETRO RUBBER, we can't wait to see what you create.  Please stop by the blog to check out my teammates' beautiful creations.

Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.



7 comments:

Mary Fish said...

precious and sweet . . . perfect for baby!

Brian King said...

Adorable! Such sweet images and colors, Maria! <3

Claire Grantham said...

This is just adorable. I love that vellum overlay. As always your colouring makes me want to get on a plane and get a lesson from you! Cx

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, how sweet! Maria, this is such a wonderful baby card! I absolutely love it!! And the sentiment on the inside is one of my favorites. Great card!!

Sonny P. said...

Oh so cute ! Just perfect for a sweet little one
Adorable !.

Leslie Miller said...

I love baby cards! Someday I'll be caught up enough to stamp again. At the moment it's looking like not till winter, tee hee. But, I'll get there eventually. No stress. Cute, cute card!

creative lady said...

Maria, great minds think alike, I did a baby card too. Your card is so adorable!