Followers

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Harvest Time at Twofer Challenge #10.....

Hello dear stamping friends: I have a couple of cards to share with you that I will enter in the TWOFER CARD CHALLENGE #10. Ever since this challenge started back in January of this year, I've been participating on each one of them and having a blast doing it, I even won challenge #4 with THESE 4 CARDS, this is a fun, fun challenge, hope you guys give it a try.
These are my Twofers.


I've been itching to ink up this awesome NBUS set from My Favorite Things called HARVEST MOUSE, I just love this sweet and adorable mice and, for those of you who don't know, I love mice, I  have a bunch of them in my craft room and I love to play with them, (wink, wink!!)
No worries, my friends, they all made of rubber and, in this case, acrylic, LOL!!  I know of one sweet friend that probably was going EEKKK!! as she was reading this post, hahaha!! 
Anywho, here are the individual pictures of these cards and the stuff I used to create them.


This first card was made using the same little mousey but replacing the bushel of blueberries with a pumpkin, this is a GRATEFUL card for the abundance of Nature and for the abundance of friends.
 I stamped the images with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed them, I colored them with SU markers, the pattern paper is from a sadly retired line from Lili of the Valley😢
The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set from the September kit that my dear friend Aileen Ryan from COLOUR AND SPARKLE gifted me with, love the images and I'm working on some cards using this set. I added a few Nuvo drops just because I love them😊

**************************************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of this card looks like.


I used a scrap piece of the pattern paper to adorn the top, the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called "Sassy Succulents" which is totally on sale now, Woo Hoo!!
The little pumpkin is from the same Hero Arts set.

*************************************************************************

This is my Twofer card.


Ok, here's the same little mouse but this time I masked the bushel of Blueberries and substituted it with one of Apples.  The paper is also from Lili of the Valley, the ribbon is from my stash and the wooden piece from Stampin' Up! (retired).
The image is stamped with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed, colored with SU markers.

**************************************************************************


The border is stamped with a retired SU set called "Bordering Blooms", the sentiment is from the "Harvest Mouse" set, making this card a LOVE YOU card.

I would like to play with the following challenges.

TWOFER CARD CHALLENGE #10 "Harvest"

613 Avenue Create Anything goes/Optional Twist Use Something Wooden.
613 Avenue Create

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #167 "Autumn colors"
addicted-to-stamps-challenge

Dragonfly Dreams "Autumnal Colors"
Dragonfly Dreams

Stamping Sensations October Challenge, "Shades of Autumn"
Stamping Sensations


Thank you for stopping by, I always read every single comment you so kindly leave on my posts, I want you to know I appreciate them more than words can express.
Until next time, happy stamping.
Hugs from Maria.


15 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely adorable, Maria! You dressed up those mousies so cute and decorated prettily with the paper and accents. I don't have an aversion to mice in my stamp room as long as they're rubber or acrylic or digital! Someday I'll play this challenge again.

Brian King said...

Well, aren't these the cutest?! Love the Fall colors you've chosen. Such artistry in your color selections and beautiful layouts.

Mary Fish said...

The mice are a bushel of fun

Doni High said...

The mice are adorable! Love how you put the pumpkin on his head.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps.

brenda said...

A really cute creation for our 'Shades of Autumn' theme at Stamping Sensations, thanks so much for joining us.

B x

Kara Lynne said...

Little mice in the craft room remind me of Cinderella, especially dressed up in little vests! I think the clothes make the man - I mean vermin. I LOVE how you gave them all different harvest items to carry and what great paper too! I've always admired Lili of the Valley paper and hear they are starting back up with paper pads and rubber stamps, so that's good. Such a sweet twofer, Maria! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at the Twofer Card Challenge!

Sonny P. said...

These mice critters are too cute with their little baskets . The colors are really vibrant and oh so FALL !!
I like your MICE as long as they are not the real type !! But then you know that …. LOL !!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such cute little mice. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Darnell said...

Oh, Maria, you did such an amazing job coloring and changing up what these cute mice are carrying! Great use of pp, too! I have this NBUS set and I can't wait to use it! I didn't know you had a collection of mice and I think it's a fun idea! Of course, I would, what with an imaginary hamster and all, lol! Anywho, back to your cards, I love each of your designs both outside and inside and I thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #10 with your usual enthusiasm! Hugs, Darnell

Liz said...

These little mice are just adorable! Very clever to change what they are carrying, they look so different. Two super cards for the Twofer Challenge. xx

Anita in France said...

What sweet harvest mice, Maria ... so adorable on both your cards! Your colouring is fabulous, the patterned paper is perfect with the little images ... and I love how you changed the contents of the harvest basket on each card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twofer! Hugs, Anita :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awwww, those mice are so cute! Two darling cards!
I love mice, too. Always hate to kill them, when they come into my house in the fall....in the beginning we would catch them live and bring them outside, but they would come right back in... now its the mouse trap :(

OH Babs said...

I love this stamp/die set and made several myself for Thanksgiving. It is so much fun and is almost like playing with paper dolls (mice). Nice job.

Lynne K said...

Great images and lovely autumn colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Linby said...

Such cute mice! they look great on both cards and lovely autunm colours too.
Lynn x
GDT