Followers

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Festive Turtledove.......

Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog

Hello everyone: I hope you have enough Christmas cards to send to friends and family but, just in case you need more, here's a chance to create a couple of those last-minute cards that we need to send as soon as December rolls by so, my teammates and me over at SHOPPING OUR STASH have a Holiday Challenge for you to play with so come and join us in our gallery.


This image and the sentiments are from a 2017 Power Poppy set called Rustic Rejoicing.  I stamped it with Stazon black ink on a panel of Bristol Smooth paper and colored with Prismacolor pencils. The brick background is embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder.
**********************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is stamped with a retired SU set called "Bordering Blooms", the sentiment from a very old Christmas set I got on Ebay.

So I hope you stop by the SHOPPING OUR STASH blog and check out my teammates' cards and then come and join us in our gallery.

From my family to yours, I'm wishing for you a Blessed Christmas and a Peaceful, Healthy, Joyful 2020.

Thank you for stopping by, your comments always make my day.
Hugs.
Maria.





5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

Love that sweet turtledove Maria! beautiful card! happy holidays to you and your family! ♥

Chana Malkah said...

I love that your card is so organic! Lovely work, Maria!
Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful card, lovely colouring and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, I love this set! I know I say that all the time about Power Poppy, but seriously... this is gorgeous! Perfect die cut for it and love the brick background. So beautifully colored, too, Maria!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Maria!
The whole card has a very rustic vibe, which I love love love!