Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

It's a Beautiful Day!!!!!!!!

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Retro Rubber Challenge #129 Anything Goes!! (must use stamps older than a year) February 25, 2020 March 6, 2020 theme challenge #rrcb129'

Hello everyone: It's still very much Winter up here in the Midwest so, I'm here with another flower card for the RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE, to bring a little bit of color into my very cold and gray days while I wait for my garden to wake up!!


These images are from the 2015 Altenew set called Beautiful Day
I stamped the image on a panel of white card stock with Stazon gray ink and colored it with only my Prismacolor pencils. I added a few enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs, the sentiment is from the set.

*******************************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.



The border is from a retired SU set called Delicate Details, the sentiment and corner leaf are from the Altenew set.

I hope you come and play with us at our RETRO RUBBER CHALLENGE.
Please remember that at least one of the stamps you use should be OLDER THAN ONE YEAR, and if you can, we would love it if you can tell us the age of the stamps you used for your card.

I hope to see you in our gallery real soon.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs.
Maria.








5 comments:

Sonny P. said...

So pretty ! That flower is glorious ! Your coloring brings it to life almost .
A beauty of a card !

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is sooooo pretty, Maria! What a lovely arrangement you created. I'm wowed!

Patti Willey said...

Increddible pencil work so life-like! Here's to a Beautiful Day my friends!

Jan Clothier said...

What a gorgeous spray of flowers! As always, your colouring is impeccable, Maria.

Claire Grantham said...

Love the shorter cut of your panel Maria, so your beautifully (as always) coloured flower, pops against the card blank. Gorgeous, as ever. Claire x