Followers

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Just Add Leaves.........



Hi there everyone: THE FLOWER CHALLENGE for the month of February is to add LEAVES to your flower card, simple, eh?
All flowers have leaves so this can't be easier.


My card is very simple, created with a super old stamp set from SU called "Fast and Fabulous", (sounds like the title for a fast car movie, LOL!!"
I just stamped the flowers on Strathmore Bristol paper and colored with Prismacolors.  This set has no leaves so I used a leaf stamp from an Altenew set called "Peony Bouquet".
***********************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border is from a SU set called "Delicate Details", the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called "Tea in the Garden" and the flower from the same set as in the front.
So I hope you hop over to THE FLOWER CHALLENGE to get even more inspiration from my amazing teammates and our fabulous Guest Designer, Galina Filippenko, please take a moment to check out her blog, she has some truly gorgeous cards.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Hugs.
Maria.






6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I firmly believe that all flower stamps should have leaves with them. It really sets off the blooms and just looks so much better. I mean, look at this pretty color combo -- blue and green. One of my favorites! Beautiful card, Maria!

Sonny said...

Pretty blues ...such a sweet card ! A delight to receive in your mailbox .

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, really like the dies you used.

Viv said...

Such a lovely card Maria, those flowers are so gorgeous too, awesome mf ;) hugs Viv xx

TaeEun said...

What a lovely card, Maria! The flowers and leaves are beautifully colored! Awesome shading on them!

Karen Dunbrook said...

So pretty....and you know I love the blue!
xx Karen