Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Getting Ready.............

Hello everyone: I just discovered the Festive Friday Challenge and I made this card to play along.


I haven't played with this sweet Faeries from Lili of the Valley, I absolutely love them, I wish I had them all. 
This sweet one is getting ready for Spring or maybe, to go out with friends, but whatever the occasion, she looks so adorable, I do hope you can see the Wink of Stella on her wings and the puff in her hand as she totally pampers herself.
Stamped her on a piece of Strathmore Bristol paper, I should have done it on regular card stock just to be able to fussy cut her easily, thank goodness for my sharp scissors.  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils.
The pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley, (discontinued).

***************************************************

This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like.


The border was stamped with a retired SU set called "Bordering Blooms", the sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Tea in the Garden, the butterfly is from a 2004 set from Stampendous called "Butterflies".

I'm playing along with the following challenges.


Polkadoodles Craft Challenge

#562 Anything with Wings.
Allsorts challenge blog

The fairy and the unicorn

Thank you for stopping by.
Hugs.
Maria.

11 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Such a cute card, Maria, with brilliant colors!

Wendy L said...

So sweet, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

brenda said...

A delightful Fairy image and pretty fresh Spring colours. thanks so much for joining in with our 'Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sonny P. said...

Such a cute card ! The colors are so perfect for your little fairy .

Miranda Webber said...

Such a gorgeous card!! I love it! Thank you for playing alone!!

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely adorable, Maria!! Oh, how cute and sweet this image is. I can see why you would want to collect them all. You did such a beautiful job on it, and lots of challenges!

Michela Piras said...

Beautiful card 😊 thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge 😊 Good Luck 🤞 Michela Piras DT

Mummylade said...

How delightful! Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable image, Maria! I am so glad you were able to play with us at Festive Friday!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us over at Festive Friday!

cass said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.