Followers

Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Angry Rat............

Hello everyone: I hope everyone is doing well, I know it's hard to stay inside and not being able to do what we used to do before this whole thing started, but we just have to stay strong and remember that, staying home helps a lot, especially those in the front lines, they are the heroes, God Bless You All.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been having a lot of fun using the rats from the Katzelkraft set called Les Rats des Villes, these critters are a riot, love them all. 


Yes, it is!!! Hahaha!! 
I stamped this fellow on a scrap piece of gray card stock and just added a bit of color with my Prismacolor pencils then fussy cut it, I put painters tape on the delicate parts like the ears, teeth and his tail just to give the paper a bit more sturdiness when I'm cutting it, the hole on the wall is a stamp of unknown origins, I've tried to find it "out there" but I couldn't, I'm sorry.
I stamped it on the brick pattern paper and then cut out the middle and glued my rat in front, I attached this panel to a dark gray panel with foam tape.
The sentiment is handwritten by me. 
***********************************************
This is how the INSIDE of my card looks like. 


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called "Sassy Succulents" (retired), and I stamped the bottom half of another rat to give the illusion it's like running away, LOL!!

I want to play with the following challenges.

World Rat Day.
Day of the Month Card Club

Challenge #547 "White (or any other color) Space.
little red wagon

Black and White + one color, Pink on my rat.
Try it on Tuesday

#53 "Furry Friends"
Unicorn Challenge Blog

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy, safe and keep on crafting.
Cyber hugs.
Maria.

12 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Gah! This makes me smile, especially the tail running off inside.

Sonny P. said...

So funny ! The picture inside is priceless ….running away !
You did a great job on the torn paper look ! Impressive !

Caty said...

Your card is really Wonderful MarĂ­a !! This rat made me smile, yes, of course, it is !! Great stamps and beautiful colours you have chosen.
Thank you very much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday, stay safe and have a very nice afternoon,
Big hugs,
Caty

Imke said...

Ha - fun card and i also like the inside. Great take with the white wall background.

Thanks for joining us this week @ Little Red Wagon. Hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow!!! The hole in the wall is one of the most awesome stamps ever! Love this rat. It looks like he just tore right through that wall. What a great card!

Darnell said...

You had a good time with this rat, Maria, that's easy to see! I love your design ~ well-executed outside and in and tons of fun! Take care and keep safe! Hugs, Darnell DotMCC GD

papierelle said...

Thank you so much for playing again with us(DotMCC). Another great and funny card. I had to laugh. Gundi

Rosmarie said...

Another great card with one of these rats! I love the grumpy look of this one, and that you put it in front of the hole in the wall! Thanks again for playing along with us at DotMCC ! Rosi x

Helen said...

Awesome card! LOVE that hole in the wall... Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! Helen

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

They are both totally awesome! So glad you are having fun with your rats! Thank you so much for playing again with us at DotMCC!

Joan said...

I love your card front with the rat in the hole , I hate to see rats tails though, just a phobia of mine, its a great fun card!

Thanks foe joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

Joan

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a brilliant card! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx