Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Another One For My Stash.......

Hello everyone: I hope all of you are doing well, hanging in there, being patient and strong for your families, friends and neighbors. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have one more Christmas card to add to my stash, this image was in my "unfinished" box, where I keep uncolored panels to do later, it came really handy to play along with a few challenges.


This image is from an old Flourishes set called "Naturally Merry" (11-2012), stamped with Stazon black ink and colored with a light wash of Stampin' Up! "Old Olive" refill ink and then, added shadows and details with my Prismacolor pencils, the berries are done with a SU "Real Red" marker.
The sentiment is from a Powe Poppy set called Simple Joys, which happens to be on sale right now.
*******************************************************
This is the INSIDE of my card.


The sentiment is from a Power Poppy set called Glistening Paperwhites which is also on sale. The little gift is from another Power Poppy set called Merry Littles, I often use this set to decorate the inside of my Christmas cards.

I want to play along with these challenges.


Thank you for stopping by.
Stay healthy and safe.
Hugs.
Maria.



4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

this pretty card will delight at the holidays!

Leslie Miller said...

Hooray for another Christmas card done! Your coloring is so pretty. I think I have this holly in a digi. I have so many new things to create for Christmas this year!

Sonny P. said...

Love the Holly ! But most of all I love the sentiment !
Pretty card !

Patti Willey said...

Stunning! Very classy I love the layout a lot it's a winner!