Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Christmas Stocking....

Hello everyone: I'm hoping and praying you and your families are doing well in these difficult times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a card made entirely out of scraps of paper and a leftover tag from last year's Holiday season.


****************************************************
This is the INSIDE of this card.


This is what I used:
Power Poppy "Poinsettia" 
Power Poppy "Cozy Cupfuls"
Power Poppy "Merry Littles"
Prismacolor Pencils.
Tim Holtz "Kraft-Core" card stock.
Gina Marie Enamel Dots.
Ribbon and pattern paper from my stash.

Challenges I'm playing with.

 
I'm using this 2015 sketch from Freshly Made sketches.

#514 "Stamp Act"
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Anything Festive.
Fezziwigs Festive Frolics.
Christmas in July.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.






















8 comments:

Patti Willey said...

Stunning! Make yourself a pile of those they're adorable and perfect for all ages! Love the layout it suits your style well!

Leslie Miller said...

Hooray for progress on your Christmas cards! This is beautiful with your combination of elements. You've been a busy stamper and I'm totally enjoying it now that I had a chance to sit down and visit. Making the rounds, trying to catch up. I'm behind all the time on blog stuff. So many other things to do!

Brian King said...

Beautiful colors and beautiful coloring! So many fun challenges in one card - you are good!

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great card, I love that you used your scraps. The inside is super as well. Thank you for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics this fortnight, Hazel xx

joy said...

I like the idea of using paper leftovers - one of my favorite things to do. Great card. Thanks for joining us in the challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

Nonni said...

Bright and happy card! Love the multicolor sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Love your take on the sketch and yeay for making it entirely from scraps!!! That's one of my favorite things to do! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Patti J said...

Very nice way to use scraps! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built for our Christmas in July Challenge!