Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Carve Some Pumpkin Fun!!

 Hello everyone: Every time I post I'm praying and hoping you and your families are healthy and safe, please take care of yourselves and each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, Halloween is fast approaching so it's time to add a few more cards to our stash so my teammates and I at the RETRO RUBBER challenge want to inspire you to create your cards using the colors on our inspiration board.
This is the card I made.


This image is from Stampendous (2015) and so is the BOO sentiment, bought almost at the same time. The spider web embossing is from SU (retired).
I stamped the images with Versamark black ink and clear heat embossed them, colored them with Tim Holtz distress inks.
****************************************************
This is the inside.


Both the sentiment and the pumpkin are from an old Flourishes set called "Witching You a Happy Halloween" (2010)

So I hope you come and check out the RETRO RUBBER challenge page to get more inspiration from my fabulous teammates and come and play along with us in out gallery, we can't wait to see what you create.
Don't forget to read our rules and remember to use at least one of your stamps that is older than one year.

Until next time, stay healthy, safe and please wear your masks.
XO
Maria.


7 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable....spooky and just a wee bit scary!

Brian King said...

What a grumpy kitty. Such an adorable card! ♥

Jan Clothier said...

Great Halloween card, Maria. You obviously love getting creative with this occasion!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, hahahaha! I'm not sure if he's carving the pumpkin, or if he's just getting into trouble. He looks a little peeved at being disturbed. That's the perfect sentiment for it. I'm going to have the best time seeing more of your Halloween stamps throughout the year!

Sonny Peterson said...

He looks like a Halloween cat for sure ! I think he does not want to share !
Cute card !

Claire Grantham said...

OMG hahahaha Maria, I love this. This is SO my Clint when he has his catnip carrot, no sharing. As always your colouring is a thing of envy. Claire xx

lichazul said...

Super tierno el sello ,amo los gatitos 😻😻😻
Abrazos desde Chile 😊