Followers

Friday, October 30, 2020

Harvest Mice.

 Hello dear friends: As always, I pray that you and your families are healthy and safe in these very difficult times we're living.

Take care of each other and please, wear your masks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many of you know I love mice, as well as spiders.....people find this weird, well maybe it is but that's me. Mind you, I don't have any of these little critters inside my house, especially mice but I do find the occasional spider going up a wall or dashing across the foyer or kitchen floor so, I proceed to catch it with a plastic glass and a piece of cardboard and gently put it outside.

Ok, enough about these critters.  I have a card I've been itching to finish done with another favorite set of little mice.


This is the INSID


And this is what I used.

My Favorite Things "Harvest Mouse"
Pattern Paper from my stash.
Prismacolor pencils. 
Gamsol and paper stumps.

I would like to play with this challenges.


Challenge # 133 "Fall/Autumn"
Not Halloween, please.

Thank you for stopping by.
Stay healthy and safe and please wear your masks.
XO
Maria.




10 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

These are the healthiest looking mice ! Just look at their little fat heads and bodies The little fella trying to carry that pumpkin home is a cutie !
Cute Fall card !

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Maria your trio of harvest mice is adorable and I'm glad you made it in time to link up. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Maria, I love mice and spiders, too and are always rescuing them from the furry beasts. People think I'm odd that I rescue spiders! Your card is fabulous your colore your mice beautifully and the background is perfect for them. So glad you joined us at the Players again this week
Jaydee

Patti Willey said...

Great layout! Good luck with your challenge!

Hilda Burton said...

What a cute card, Maria. Love your coloring. Enjoy the weekend.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, they're adorable! I remember this set. Colored so beautifully and perfect with the sketch. I like mice, but do have an aversion to rats. When our cat would bring a mouse inside I'd always try to catch it and put it back out (hopefully it was alive). Did you receive my email reply?

Debbie Mageed said...

Hi, Maria! It's so wonderful to see you in the gallery! Your fall card is so sweet - and it's perfectly okay to like inky mice! Thank you for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you come back soon.

reema said...

Nice Content
Hot foil stamping machine
Thermal lamination machine

Dr. JPS Bhatia said...

Nice Content
Best Rehab Center in India
Luxury rehab in India

simran kaur said...

best service in Amritsar