Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Season of Thanks.

 Hello everyone: As every time I post here, I pray you and your families are well, taking care of each other and wearing your masks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My teammates and me over at SHOPPING OUR STASH have a new challenge for you to play with.  We hope you can come and play along with us creating cards with a Thanksgiving theme.

This is the one I made to inspire you to join us in our gallery.


This image is from a Power Poppy stamp set called "Olive and Oak", it's sold out at the moment, I hope it will be back, it's truly beautiful.
I stamped it on Canson Mixed Media paper with Versafine black ink and clear heat embossed it, then, watercolored it with Tim Holtz distress inks.
The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "A Season of Thanks"

*********************************************************

This is the INSID


The sentiment is from an old Flourishes set called "Dahlias", the olive branch from the "Olive and Oak".

I hope you can join my teammates and me at the SHOPPING OUR STASH gallery, we can't wait to see what you create.

Stay healthy and safe and please, wear your masks.
Hugs.
Maria.

















10 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Wow what an awesome card, the image is fantastic and beautifully watercoloured.

lauren bergold said...

what an amazingly beautiful card, maria, i love every single thing about this! ♥

LeAnne said...

This is GORGEOUS, Maria! What a beautiful image and perfect for Thanksgiving!

Patti Willey said...

Headed to the gallery this is gorgeous!

Chana Malkah said...

Maria, your card is beautiful and it was your image that inspired me to create the background for another fall card I created Monday night. Beautiful project! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugz

Hilda Burton said...

I love your beautiful coloring to make this inspiring card. Enjoy your week, Maria.

Leslie Miller said...

Incredibly beautiful and, of course, a lovely challenge. This is another PP favorite, but I say that all the time. I mean, they really are all exquisite, especially when colored so beautifully.

Sonny Peterson said...

The colors are so vibrant and you made these leaves look so realistic with your coloring technique !
Pretty Fall card !

chrissy xx said...

A GORgeous stamp. BEAutifully coloured.
I LOve your sentiment with different colours, such a pretty die too.
Chrissyxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card teammie!
Love the colours!