Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Bowl of Beauty.

 Hello everyone: I pray that you and your families are doing well during these very difficult times, stay healthy and safe.

*******************************************************


                  Welcome to our February THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.

As our banner says, use all those stamps or dies you got for Christmas, whether you got them from family and friends or from yourself.😉

Here is my card to inspire you to play along.


Last year I didn't buy any new rubber or acrylic stamp sets but I did indulge in a few digital images from Power Poppy, this one is called "Bowl of Beauty".

**********************************************************
This is the INSIDE.

I just left both the front and inside without a sentiment, just so I can customize it as I need it, it's easier than having to fix my card last minute.


And this is what I used.

Power Poppy "Bowl of Beauty" digital stamp.
Prismacolor pencils.
Washi tape inside from Creative Designs
SU Small Butterfly punch (retired)


Please stop by THE FLOWER CHALLENGE for more inspiration from my awesome teammates and come join us in our gallery, we can't wait to see your new stuff.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.

Maria.






9 comments:

Bobby said...

You did a beautiful job with the coloring, Maria. What will power to not buy any new stamps. ;)

Leslie Miller said...

O.M.GEE, Maria!! My breath has been taken away! What beautiful coloring on this beloved image. WOW! You do have incredible will power. I didn't buy anything since November 1, then all of a sudden I shopped a couple of days ago.

Sonny Peterson said...

Just a treat for the eyes ! Such a beautiful card ! It needs to be in a frame !

Patti Willey said...

Wow! You didn’t tell me you bought that! You two are meant for each other Stunning!

Mary Fish said...

My mouth is open in awe! Unbelievable coloring and beauty!

Loll said...

I can see why you had to buy this digi stamp, Maria!! It's absolutely gorgeous and your did it justice with your amazing colouring skills. Stunning card!! xx

Cardsncraftsnyc said...

Such a fantastic card and your coloring is so beautiful.

I Card Everyone said...

Maria, your pencil coloring is extraordinary! What a beautiful digital stamp - you could color these blooms a different color every time and never feel the need to buy new!
=]

Ericka Strange said...

Gorgeous card Maria and I love your coloring. So gorgeous!