Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Even if it's not Fall yet.....

Hello everyone: As always, I hope and pray you and your families are doing well, taking care of each other and still wearing your masks.

There's a new challenge over at SHOPPING OUR STASH, the theme is LEAVES, this is the card I made. 

This is the INSIDE.

And this is what I used.

Stampin Up! "Vintage Leaves" (retired)

Power Poppy "Feeling Fall"

Thank you for visititing me today, please hop over to the SHOPPING OUR STASHchallege blog to get more inspiration from my awesome teammates.

Stay healthy and safe.

XO
Maria.






7 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful fall leaves and fab. card, the inside is great too.

Chris Dring said...

I never thought to make a fall themed card. What a brilliant idea! This is all kinds of beautiful!

lauren bergold said...

oh that's cool, and so clever to go "fall" to welcome our readers in the southern hemisphere!!! :) :) :)

Leslie Miller said...

I love leaves anytime, anywhere, any season, color, shape... you get my drift. A richly colored, warm fall card, Maria!

Sonny Peterson said...

I love love Fall and all the rich warm colors and especially the leaves . Your card is really pretty and a tribute to that special season !!

Donna said...

Lovely lovely lovely!
I love the autumn colours!

Mimi said...

It's never the wrong time for the fall theme! I love this! And wonderful job on the inside as well... it's always admirable to me that you take such care in all aspects of the card!