Followers

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Playing in my Craft Room.

Hello everyone: I hope and pray all of you are healthy and safe, and still wearing your masks.  My hubby and I are fully vaccinated, we didn't have any bad reactions except for sore arms both times and we feel blessed and grateful for that.

So, I haven't bought any stamp sets in months, but what I did buy was die sets, especially from Stampin' Up!, when they have a sale, I stock up.

I had a couple of stamp sets that I bought back in January of 2020 that I've used just a couple of times to make some last-minute cards for my youngest daughter, LOL!! And now, the die sets for those stamps are on sale so I jumped in!!!

I also bought some additional die sets a few weeks ago and here are a couple of cards created with one of them.


This is the INSIDE.


Second card.


This is the INSIDE.



This is what I used.

Stampin' Up! Lasting Elegance die set, on SALE NOW!!
Stampin' Up! Detailed Band Dies, on SALE NOW!!
Stampin' Up! Free as a Bird 
Stampin' Up! Butterfly Beauty Die set, on SALE NOW!!
Power Poppy "Best Day Ever" (retired😭)

I made 6 of each card, super easy to do once you make up your mind as to what layout looks best, then it's just like an assembly line.

I want to play with these challenges.


"Flowers"

Thank you for stopping by today.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.




 

6 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

Both cards are really pretty ! Love your new dies ! Also, I like that sentiment .It`s A lovely day to have a lovely day !

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and elegant card Maria. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Patti Willey said...

Elegant came to my mind too, precious cards! Great sentiments the world could use more special loving people like You!

Brian King said...

Such a brilliant showcase of these wonderful dies! ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, you played real pretty with your new things! These are such lovely cards, Maria. The Power Poppy sentiment is one of my favorites and most frequently used.

Jinny said...

Both cards are stunning, Maria! So beautiful and elegant. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny