Followers

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Girls Just Want to Have Fun.

Hello everyone: As always, I hope and pray you and your families are doing well, taking care of each other and staying healthy and safe.

*************************************************

Well, We are the halfway point on the "2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE", and here is the card I created to inspire you to come and play along with us.

In my previous Halloween post, I said that this holiday is one of my favorites because you can go from scary to adorable any time you sit down to create a card.   I made my SCARY card for the previous Halloween challenge and now, here's my "adorable" version, what do you think? Oh, and by the way, mama cat is keeping a close look on her little baby, she's behind that big pumpkin.


This is the inside.



and this is what I used.

Mo Manning digital image ESMERALDA 

sTAMPIN' UP! "TEE-HEE-HEE" FOR THE INSIDE SENTIMENT. (2014)

sTAMPIN' uP! "GRACE'S GARDEN" FOR THE LITTLE KITTY ON THE FLOOR. (2020)

cLEARLY bESOTTED GOOD TO BE BAD, FOR THE SENTIMENT IN FRONT.

pRISMACOLOR PENCILS.


i HOPE YOU COME AND JOIN US OVER AT 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE, there's still time to play along.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for your comments.

Please, stay healthy and safe.

XO

Maria.




9 comments:

Diane said...

I love this and you have colored it so beautifully! I laughed when I saw the name of the digital as years ago after my divorce a man came up to me and asked me my name and I told him Esmeralda and that got rid of him LOL, just brought back those funny memories, anyhow a fabulous card!

Diane said...

It's me again, I also wanted to say THANK YOU for my beautiful card you sent me, I appreciate it so much!!

Darlene said...

Oh Maria this is exactly that ... ADORABLE! You've colored & showcased this adorable image perfectly and LOVE the inside sentiment too! GREAT JOB & awesome Halloween inspiration! Well done teamie!!

Sonny Peterson said...

She is the cutest ! Love this card ! Cutest sentiment inside too !
Love that silly grin on her face !
Sweet sweet kitty !

Lisa said...

Such a fun card! She made me laugh in a good way. Definitely enjoying the pumpkins and her little kitty and her pet spider. I especially like the broom with the face on it. Maria you did it again, another masterpiece.

Patti Willey said...

Great layout! Colorful pumpkins! I prefer the adorable over the scary great card!

Leslie Miller said...

Back in the day when I used to go to Halloween parties my friend dressed up as a pregnant witch. Her baby girl is now a grown up professor with a daughter of her own. How time flies! Your card is just darling, Maria! The image is super fun and your coloring fantastic!

Mary M said...

This card makes me smile. Love it!

Barbara Godden said...

How adorable is this!! beautiful colouring great Halloween card. As always the inside is gorgeous too. I must play along more often. I'm topped off for this month.