Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

The View.

 Hello everyone: As always, I hope and pray you and your families are doing well, taking care of each other and staying healthy and safe.

***********************************************************************

I want to thank you for stopping by today, I have a new card to share.


***********************************************************

This is the inside.

And this is what I used.

Stampin' Up! "Grace's Garden" (2020)
Power Poppy "Woodlands Carpet" 2019)
Stampin' Up! "Serene Silhouettes" (2012-2013)
Su "Bordering Blossoms" (2014-2015)
Prismacolor pencils.
Tim Holtz distress inks.

I want to play with:



(Anything Goes)


Thanks again for stopping by today, your comments are always appreciated.

Please stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.








3 comments:

Sonny Peterson said...

What a sweet scene (even though that kitty is probably planning his next meal)
Pretty card !

Patti Willey said...

Awe is right! I love this kitty and can just imagine her tail swishing back and forth watching these birds! Fabulous background blending you have a gift with scenes!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so absolutely pretty and sweet, Maria! I adore the scene with the kitty and birds, and the sentiment is the most perfect one you could have chosen. I'm smiling!