Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

A Sketch for Retro Rubber # 172.

Hello everyone: As always, I pray and hope you and your families are doing well, keeping each other healthy and safe.

**************************************************

 

The Retro Rubber Challenge has this fun sketch designed by our teammate Claire, I hope you will come and play along.

Here is the card I created to inspire you to join us in our gallery.



This is the inside.


And this is what I used.
Stampin' Up! "Pretty Pines" dies.
Power Poppy "Glistening Paper Whites"
for the sentiments. (2016)
Memory Box "Precious Hearts" for the bows.
Stampin' Up! "Detailed Bands" Dies, (2020)

Thank you for stopping by today.
Thank you in advance for your comments, I sure appreciate them.
Please stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.












4 comments:

Neva Cole said...

Love the sparkle and the pretty textured Pine cones. You always dress up the inside of your cards so nicely!

Patti Willey said...

That’s a great sketch I may see if I can use it. Wonderful set you have there from Stampin’ Up!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this sketch! I actually have one similar saved on a Pinterest board. It is my goal to someday go through and make every sketch on the board. Your card is so pretty. Those pine cones are cool!

ElizStewart said...

Maria... FABULOUS pinecones! Such a lovely card. Thank you so much for the invitation to GD this week at Retro Rubber. Happy Holidays.