Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

A Sticky Celebration.......

Hello everyone: I hope your Holiday Celebrations were full of love, good company and delicious food, and I hope also all of you are staying healthy and safe.

The SHOPPING OUR STASH first challenge of 2022 is to create something that uses something that starts with the letter "S" so, this time I really went "Shopping at my Stash" to look for some stickers I knew I had somewhere in this craft room.

I found a few and these are some of them.  I don't know where they came from, I probably bought them at one of my local craft stores, the kitty one probably I bought it because it's so darn cute, the frame is Ancient and so is that label sticker where I stamped the "Celebrate" sentiment.


*******************************************************

This is the inside.


And this is what I used.

The stickers have been in a box with odds and ends for a long time, the kitty one is so cute and it's perfect for a little girl's Birthday.

The label where I stamped the sentiment is also very old, I think I bought them maybe before I started buying dies.

The frame is also very old, the sticky foam squares on the back were not sticking anymore, the glue was totally useless so I had to apply a sticky strip to all four corners, but it worked so well to frame this kitty, don't you think?

Anyway, I hope you come and play along with us over at SHOPPING OUR STASH, we can't wait to see what you create using the letter "S".

Thank you for stopping by today.

Please stay healthy and safe.

XO
Maria.




 

6 comments:

dj said...

Stickers...great idea!! I too have tonz in my stash!! What great inspiration for those who play along with our "something that begins with S" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!

Barbara Godden said...

As I've said before I'm sticker challenged but you did a fabulous job with them, super cute design and of course who wouldn't love that kitty. BTW shaker domes lose their sticky too when you keep them too long. Thank heavens for tombow glue.

AlisonC said...

Stash well and truly shopped! What a colourful fun card and I love the candles on the inside!

lauren bergold said...

super cool stickers, stripes and sweets!!! happy new year maria, looking forward to another great year at SOS!

Sonny Peterson said...

I love stickers and kitties so this cute and colorful card makes me PURR !

Patti Willey said...

Oh wow! Those un-used supplies came together greatly in this adorable birthday card such a colorful cheery card!